Finally The Cure for Heroin has been discovered, but are people ready to hear the truth? Or has the media brainwashed the masses to believe we are genetically prone to the addiction to drugs like heroin? Or will more people do the research and see that there is a Real Cure For Heroin? If you are open minded and ready to hear the facts and not the fake news shoved down Americans throats by Big Media that is controlled by Big Pharma then keep reading, you will be blown away by the facts you are about to read.
Yes there is a cure for heroin, an effective NON toxic cure, NO! it’s not suboxone, That stuff is pure poison……… What we have is a system and holistic way to reset dopamine receptors and repair the brain. The same brain thats been destroyed by heroin and all opiates, even suboxone and methadone. The sum it up blank point, we have a cure for opiates and opioids, Yes You Can Be Free! 100% effective and non toxic.
What is Heroin Cure Method?
The method we have created is called the Pouyan Method, which is 100% organic and from nature, not from a lab. Please see the before and after pictures to see results and if that not enough watch the videos on this page. Read our yelp reviews, and google reviews, see the clients even leave their personal numbers to verify them and verify their stories. We are the only rehab center that heals clients. We do not tip toe around addiction, we cure it.
What We Do To Cure Heroin? Patients Get 150 hours of 1 to 1 therapies per 4 weeks.
NO GROUPS, NO SUBOXONE, NO AA MEETINGS, Real Effective CURE, in real time.
- All Patients Get-
- Daily Massage
- Daily Yoga
- Daily Hyperbaric Chamber Sessions
- Daily IV drips (Proprietary Formulas, 3-8 hours per day
- Private Room
- Daily Dead Seas Salt Baths
- Daily Carbon Infrared Sauna Sessions
- Holistic therapy that would reset the brain to a pre-addicted state
- Non-addictive and nontoxic treatment
- No labels of being an addict forever
- No group meetings
- No medications
- Healing on the cellular level
- Treatment that reverses damage to the body from alcohol and drugs
- Real therapy for reversing negative thinking and getting on track psychologically
- Inspiration and empowerment
- Different types of massage
- Cold pressed raw organic juice cleanses
The Goal and Main Focus of the Treatment is to Help
- Creation Rebirth Of New Neuro-Pathways In The Brain (Proprietary)
- Neurogenesis and Neuroplasticity Brain Repair Protocol (Proprietary)
- DNA Repair Protocol (Proprietary)
- Mitochondria Repair Protocol (Proprietary)
- Stem Cell Activation Protocol (Proprietary)
- Total Liver Detox Protocol (Proprietary)
- Candida / Parasite / Virus Cleanse Detox (Proprietary)
- Spiritual Awakening and Outer Body Experience (Proprietary)
- De-Calcification Of The Pineal Gland (Proprietary)
- God Molecule Activation – DMT –(Proprietary)
- Cellular Detoxification Cleanse (Proprietary)
- Chakra Re-balancing (Proprietary)
- Fresh Organic Meals 90% Raw Food Diet 100% Organic 100% Non GMO (Proprietary)
- Organic Superfood Juices/Shakes (Proprietary)
- Daily Access To The GYM
- Beachfront Amenities
Heroin addiction treatments provide help and effective treatment methods for people addicted to heroin. Heroin is a very addictive drug, but anyone who is committed to getting help can receive help in different heroin rehabilitation settings such as residential and outpatient rehab. Most rehab programs for heroin and other opioid drugs require a detoxification process at the beginning of the heroin treatment period. While the heroin rehab focuses on ensuring that the individual under treatment gets well, they also offer support and understanding to the affected close friends and family members. The type of heroin rehab one chooses matters a lot in determining the success of the heroin addiction treatment. With a strong support system and the right heroin rehabilitation processes, heroin addiction is reversible regardless of the intensity of the addiction.
Choosing between inpatient heroin rehab and outpatient program
Inpatient rehab and outpatient programs are the two major options that offer the best heroin rehabilitation. Of course, the individual treatment needs vary from one patient to another, and every type of treatment has its unique benefits and drawbacks. Therefore, it is important to weigh your options carefully before selecting the most suitable heroin rehab program that suits your specific needs.
- Outpatient programs: Although these programs vary widely, most of them offer individual and group therapy sessions that are in the form of disease model approach. In some cases, some outpatient rehab can offer medicated assisted addiction treatment and psychiatric care to a few patients who need that kind of care. An outpatient care will tailor treatment programs to meet varying needs of different clients. Also, many outpatient clinics vary in levels of addiction intensity. The number and type of group meetings are scheduled and spread out throughout the week.
- Inpatient treatment program: An inpatient treatment program also referred to as residential is preferable for heroin addiction treatment. This is mainly because the withdrawal symptoms can be tough and an addicted person can find it hard to resist the strong cravings for the drug during the detoxification process if he or she is on an outpatient program. A person can fully achieve complete sobriety after completing a heroin addiction treatment of around three months.
- Heroin is addictive both physically and mentally. Therefore, it is recommended for addicted people to be under the watchful eye of trained experts who can help them pull through the uncomfortable phase of dealing with withdrawal symptoms. In fact, the detox process should be medically supervised by trained professionals to make the entire detox process as comfortable as possible.
Residential heroin rehab
Depending on the level of heroin dependency, you can opt for a residential or inpatient heroin treatment rehab. In other words, not every heroin user will need a residential heroin treatment center. However, it is recommendable to avoid trying heroin because it is one of the most highly addictive substances. Ask yourself the following questions before deciding whether residential heroin rehabilitation treatment or rehabilitation addiction program is the best fit.
- Does heroin make you or your loved one feel isolated?
- Is your heroin use affecting your overall performance at work or school?
- Has the use of heroin affected your financial stability?
- Has using heroin caused you any interpersonal relationship issues?
- Has using heroin proven difficult to stop even when you want to?
- Have you ever stolen or acquired money illegally to buy heroin?
If your answer to any of the above questions is “yes,” then you urgently need to enroll for a residential rehab or inpatient program to help you get treatment for your addiction. These are all signs that you have a serious addiction to an opioid and you seriously need to seek help from professionals in a heroin drug rehab.
Heroin tolerance versus dependence
Tolerance is a situation where the brain adapts to the presence of heroin in your system. Heavy users who have developed tolerance will not be affected by heroin the way it can affect a first-time user. In other words, a user who has developed tolerance will need a lot of heroin to feel its effects. And, heroin tolerance is a sign that the user is slowly developing heroin dependency.
Dependence, on the other hand, occurs when the user starts to feel that he or she needs the opioid to function normally. Typically, heroin-dependent users experience incredibly uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms that may include, but not limited to vigorous agitation, physical and emotional discomfort that prompt the urge to get more heroin. Chronic use of this drug in people with opioid dependence often increases heroin tolerance. And that is why addicted individuals require more of the heroin drug to stave off the uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms. Since it is a tough cycle to break, the best chance for recovery to those who are addicted to heroin is a heroin residential rehab.
The most important factors to consider when looking for a credible heroin rehab is location, cost, types of treatments offered, and extra activities. It is also vital to consider the type of housing and food provided for residential heroin rehab because it is integral to achieving success in the treatment process. In other words, it is extremely vital to consider a rehab treatment offerings and financial policies.
Heroin Rehab privacy and confidentiality
It is normal to be concerned about the privacy of a rehab before enrolling. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, has confidentiality guidelines that rehab must adhere to. Heroin is an addiction problem that is medically considered a substance use disorder, and thus addiction recovery are required to respect the confidential nature of their patients.
Your treatment should be kept entirely confidential unless you provide consent for such information to be shared. People, who are looking for private rooms, spa facilities, and other amenities such as gym facilities or in-house massage, should consider choosing rehab. In such environments, you can also get an opportunity to connect with your clients and co-workers so as to stay productive while undergoing treatment. Although heroin rehabs are different from each other, they are all dedicated to ensuring their clients’ treatment is kept private or confidential.
Duration of the treatment
The duration of recovery depends on several factors including the individual’s willingness to achieving positive results and the response to the entire treatment. In most cases, the best heroin rehabs offer programs that last for between 30 and 90 days. In fact, the aim should be on getting well and not on when to get out of the residential rehab. Also, a positive attitude is key to determining the treatment period; negativity will prolong the healing process or even cause a relapse after completing the heroin treatment. So, regardless of how long it will take, depending also on the level of addiction being treated, it is advisable to stay focused on the holistic healing process that involves the body, mind, and spirit.
The beginning of the heroin addiction treatment process is at the enrollment stage. At this point, a patient is supposed to sign consent forms for receiving treatment and any other documents that contain the program rules. The intake process will also involve answering a number of questions about the history of substance use and the overall mental and physical health.
Patients can also ask any lingering questions at the intake stage. The rehab specialists will determine the best heroin rehabilitation plan for the patient at this stage. The second step of the heroin treatment is detox. The purpose of the detox is to purge the drug’s toxins from the body’s system and help the individual deal with withdrawal symptoms. While some offer rapid detox plans, detox experts will recommend a slow but an effective detox process.
Our specialists will ensure that you get the best detox process by using medications such as methadone. The Holistic Sanctuary heroin treatment and rehab has a team of experienced therapists who will engage with you either in group or in individual therapy sessions. They will also ensure that you get all the information you need about a cure for heroin addiction. They also offer aftercare programs through ongoing care to ensure former heroin dependents do not suffer relapse.
CALL NOW TO GET CURED 310-601-7805